After graduating from Paris’s Studio Berçot, Isabel racked up a few early jobs in fashion before quickly striking out on her own, launching her label in 1994. Her ensembles all have a signature slouch, at once sexy and a bit boyish and typically combine loose, comfortable fabrics, sportswear, workwear, and vintage influences with far-flung touches and a playful colour palette. “Never design anything you wouldn’t wear yourself,” she was advised when studying, and she has made this her credo.
- Isabel Marant Jacob, 1 rue Jacob, 75006 Paris
- Isabel Marant Saint Honoré, 354 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris
- Isabel Marant Saintonge, 47 rue de Saintonge, 75003 Paris
- Isabel Marant Homme, 111 rue de Turenne, 75003 Paris
- Isabel Marant Victor Hugo, 151 avenue Victor Hugo, 75116 Paris